- Castle and Orangerie stables
It includes the access: - at the gardens of the castle,
- at eleven rooms of the castle and their explanatory cartels,
- to the "vidéoguide" on TV installed in the castle,
- at the stables "Ecuries de la Marquise" and to the videos on the saddlery, the dentistry and the insemination,
- at the garage of the horse-drawn cars,
- and at the Orangerie stables.
- Adults (15 years old +): 9.50€,
- Children (6 to 14 years old): 7€,
- Disabled persons: 7€.
- Chartreuse de Glandier (carthusian monastry)
- Adults (15 years old +): 5€,
- Children (6 to 14 years old): 3€,
- Disabled persons: 3€.
- Héritage Days on September 15th & 16th
- Single rate from 6 years: 4€,
- Free until 5 years old.
For residents of the Pays de Pompadour-Lubersac, demand your personal loyalty card.
See our opening hours.