Reception area and ticket office
The Tourist Office of the Pays de Pompadour Lubersac is open all year long, and welcomes you:
- in Pompadour, at the entrance of the castle:
- 1st April to 6th July: 10am-12.15am & 1.30pm-6pm,
- 7th July to 3rd Sept.: 10am-12.30am & 1.30pm-6pm,
- 4th Sept. to 31st Oct.: 10am-12.15am & 1.30pm-6pm,
- 1st Nov. to 28 Feb.: Tu. to Fr.: 2pm to 5pm / Sat. 10am to 12am & 2pm to 5pm / Closed on Su. Mo.
- in Lubersac, Place l'Horloge:
- 1st to 30th April : on Mo. Tu. Th. Fr. Sa. 10am-12am & 3pm-5pm / Su. 10am-1pm / Closed on We.
Visits and activities
Depending on the season, with a guided tour or not guided, discover the eleven rooms of the castle, the stables of the Orangerie (draft and blood horses and show horses) and the Domaine de Chignac (breeding of foals); Also watch behind the scenes of equestrian shows (equestrian events)!
Non guided tours
All the year you can discover the castle and the orangerie stables, in the opening hours of the Tourist office (see above) - Closure of the box office 1 hour before the end of the visits.
From April 8th to July 07th
- Castle and Orangerie stables: 2pm,
- Domain of Chignac: on Mon., Wed., Sat. 3.45pm.
From July 08th to September 2nd
In the morning:
- Castle and Orangerie stables: 10.30am.
In the afternoon:
- Castle and Orangerie stables: 2pm and 3.5pm,
- Domain of Chignac: on Tue., Fr., 3.45pm,
- Equestrian show backstage: 5.15pm,
- Domain "de la Rivière": on Wed. 5.15pm.
September 3rd to 30th
- Castle and Orangerie stables: 2pm.
In the event of thunderstorm, guided tours are cancelled, only tours without a guide are possible, under the responsibility of the participants. Thank you for your understanding.
Check prices here.