Preparation : 15min. | Cook : 25min.
- 150 g flour
- 75 g butter, softened + 20 g
- 75 g of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- A pinch of salt
- 4-5 Limousin AOP Apples according to size
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar according to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 °C
- On the work surface or in a scoop, pour the flour into a mound and make a well in the middle. In the middle, pour together the egg yolk, the salt, the butter and the sugar. Mix the sugar and the softened butter together first. Once the mixture is reduced to a "pomade", gradually integrate the egg yolk. Finish by integrating the flour, rolling the dough between the palms without mixing too much. Form a ball of dough (add a few drops of milk) and reserve for one hour in the fridge.
- Place the directly into the bottom of a slightly buttered pie form. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, place the apples in a spiral, and sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top. Pu the last 20 g of butter, cut in pieces, on top of the the apples and to bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Serve warm